- Two starters to share between two
- Three mains to share between two
- Garlic naan or plain naan each
- Saffron or steamed rice to share between two
- Dessert to share between two
- Glass of red or white wine each
- Starters: samosa | chicken tikka | papri chaat | kakori kebab | cheese chilli
- Main courses: butter chicken | dal makhani | lamb rogan josh | palak paneer | malai kofta
- Desserts: gulab jamun | kesar kulfi
Cafe Saffron South Morang
Cafe Saffron South Morang is nestled in northern suburbs of Melbourne. The restaurant tantalises customers’ taste buds with a variety of Indian dishes including fish curry and prawn masala.
The venue can play host to a range of private events such as birthday parties for 350 people. Guests can also enjoy their food in the comfort of their own home as Cafe Saffron South Morang offers a takeaway service.